How do I book a Charter?
Booking a charter is very simple! Call us at 845-234-5024 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we bring?
- Please wear soft soled shoes or sneakers so no marks are left on our deck.
- We have 2 YETI coolers one for your catch and one for you food and drinks. You must bring a cooler for the trip home with all those fillets!
- Fishing License – Everyone over the age of 16 needs one!
- Remember to dress for the weather! This includes packing a rain suit.
- A camera for all the memories you will create. Pictures are priceless!
- Food and Drinks – Alcohol is fine, but please leave the hard stuff at home! I am responsible for your safety.
- Suntan lotion is a must if you burn easy. The reflection off the water makes the tanning process move twice as fast!
Are you available for Derbys and/or Tournaments?
- We have participated in the Lake Ontario Counties Derby (LOC) since it’s inception. We encourage our clients to get into the derby. If you look at our Home Page you will see we have placed several times in the money. Each year there is a Spring, Summer, and Fall derby. The LOC derby pays out THOUSANDS of dollars every year. You can register right online with the link provided.